QUESTION: Who is Watsons World?
- Watsons World is an official website owned and operated by Watsons, Asia’s leading health and beauty retailer operating over 7800 stores in 13 Asian and European markets.
QUESTION: How to use a Promo code?
How to use a Promo code?
- After you have added items into your shopping cart, view your shopping cart
- Here you will find an input box for “Coupon code”; Insert your coupon code and click “Apply coupon”
- If the coupon code is valid, you should see a confirmation message appear on your screen
- Ensure you have entered the correct Promo Code before confirming your purchase.
- We recommend that you copy and paste the code to ensure that there is no typo as well as making sure that no extra spaces are included.
Rules for Promo code:
- Offer is applicable to a single purchase upon certain net spending or above.
- The offer cannot be used to deduct the delivery cost in the order.
- The offer can only be used when the coupon code is inputted correctly prior to confirming the order
- Each transaction may enjoy one coupon code and it cannot be used in conjunction with other promotional offers.
- Each coupon code has a validity period and can be used one time only.
- Watsons World will not re-issue a coupon and not be liable for loss or damage resulting from any human error.
- The coupon/coupon code must not be used for any commercial purposes.
- The coupon/coupon code cannot be exchanged for cash in part or full.
- Watsons World reserves the right to change or terminate this offer without prior notice.
- Watsons World reserves the final right of decision in case of dispute.
QUESTION: My Promo codes are not working
- Please make sure that the code has been inputted correctly, without any extra digits, spaces, incorrect capitalizations or typos. If there are any zeroes in your code, you may want to try them as o’s, and vice versa. We recommend copying and pasting the codes directly, making sure that no extra spaces are included. If that doesn’t work, it may be that your code is no longer valid or available to use. Please check the Terms & Conditions for more details about using the code.
- If you need further assistance, please kindly contact us.
QUESTION: How do I earn Watsons Member Points with my purchase?
- Shoppers who have a Watsons Member Card from Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan, Singapore, Malaysia or Thailand, are eligible to earn member points when they make a purchase on WatsonsWorld.com
- To do so, please select the country of Watsons membership and input the Watsons membership card number in the input box provided during the checkout process
- Upon order completion and successful delivery of the shipment, eligible member points will be added to the Watsons Member account based on the membership card number you have provided within 4 weeks after date of order delivery
- Please double-check that the membership card number is inputted correctly to avoid errors; Otherwise you may not be eligible to receive the points earned from your purchase due to inaccurate information
- To calculate the amount of member points earned, the points earning formula under your Home Watsons Loyalty Program will be used
- For any enquiries on details, please contact our Customer Care Team
QUESTION: What payment methods does Watsons World accept?
You can use any of the cards listed below to pay for your order:
- American Express
QUESTION: Which currencies can I shop in?
- Your order will be charged in USD (United States Dollar)
QUESTION: Is it Safe to Order Online?
- Yes, we use industry standard SSL encryption to protect your details. Potentially sensitive information such as your name, address and card details are encoded so they can only be read on the secure server. This information is authenticated to ensure it only gets sent to this secure server and is checked to make sure it has not been tampered with during transfer.
QUESTION: Can I amend or cancel the order
- Once the checkout process has been completed and the payment has been processed, the order cannot be amended or cancelled. We suggest that you double check that the items in your Shopping Cart are correct before you complete the payment.
QUESTION: How to know if the payment transaction is successful?
- Once the order and the payment has been successfully processed, you will receive a Order Confirmation email. Please check your email account’s spam or junk folder to ensure the message was not filtered.
- If you have also created a Watsons World account, you can also check your order history under “My Account > Orders”
- If you can’t get your payment to go through, and you’re sure you’ve input all of your details correctly, it may be that your card provider has put a block on internet transactions or that there’s a problem with your card. You might want to try using an alternative method of payment or a different credit card.
QUESTION: How can I get an invoice for my order?
- After you have successfully purchased your order, you will receive an Order Confirmation email showing the order details – purchased date, order number, purchased items, delivery arrangement and payment amount.
- If you have also created a Watsons World account, you can also go to “My Account > Orders” and click on the “Invoice” button to view a copy of your invoice.
QUESTION: What is a Watsons World Account?
- The Watsons World account gives you the convenience of saving information about yourself to make shopping on our website easy and convenient!
- You can simply register an account by clicking onto “My Account” where you will have the option to register a new account or log-in to an existing one
- Your information can be saved to your account including details such as your name, email, delivery address and preferred payment methods
- You will also be able to view your order history with all the details of your previous purchases.
QUESTION: How to delete my Watsons World Account?
- To delete your Watsons World account, please contact us with your request at firstname.lastname@example.org. We can terminate your account within 5-7 days once we have received your confirmation.
- Please note that once your account has been deleted, all information associated with the account will be lost and cannot be recovered. All prior orders associated to this account will be non-refundable.