Q+A understands that skincare products can be confusing. Their mission is to demystify skincare and explain your skin needs through our unique Q+A checklist. Natural, clean, ingredient focussed skincare with high-performance results.
This set contains:
1.Peptide Facial Serum
Q+A Peptide Facial Serum contains a multitude of anti-age technologies to help combat signs of ageing. This unique water-based serum encourages fast absorption and leaves a youthful glow!
- Pure Peptide – Pure Peptide is collagen’s best friend. It aids a process known as collagen synthesis, which renews the skin and minimises signs of ageing. Maintaining collagen levels is essential in any skincare regime focused on tackling fine lines and wrinkles
- Magnesium PCA – Magnesium PCA is an ingredient with a long list of superpowers! With anti-fatigue skin energising properties, this ingredient can revolutionise your skincare routine. That’s why it’s a key ingredient in many of the Q+A products.
- Hyaluronic Acid – Don’t let the word ‘acid’ put you off! Hyaluronic Acid rejuvenates, hydrates, and promotes healthy skin. It is a key ingredient in skin care routines especially in the fight against fine lines.
2. Hyaluronic Avid Facial Serum
Hyaluronic Acid is a super hydrator. Don’t let the word “acid” scare you: we produce it naturally in our own bodies too! Enhanced by a range of natural ingredients, this serum will quench even the thirstiest skin.
- Hyaluronic Acid – Don’t let the word ‘acid’ put you off! Hyaluronic Acid rejuvenates, hydrates, and promotes healthy skin. Hyaluronic Acid is also renowned for its anti-ageing properties, making it a key ingredient for mature skin.
- Biosaccharide Gum – Made through the process of plant fermentation, Biosaccharide provides intense moisturisation whilst helping to reduce the appearance of fine lines. It will leave your skin velvety soft and feeling fresher than ever.
- Betaine – Produced from the by-product of sugar beet, this sustainable ingredient is great for the environment, and even better for your skin. It helps to balance moisture levels, and prevents products from feeling sticky
3. Zinc PCA Facial Serum
This serum contains a unique blend of Zinc PCA, Reishi & Shiitake Mushrooms. These actives are designed to help minimise pore size and the appearance of blemishes without drying out your skin.
- Zinc PCA – Zinc PCA is an active that is perfect for those with an oily skin type. This salt-based compound helps to control and balance oil levels on the skin, whilst reducing redness and minimizing pores.
- Reishi and Shiitake Mushrooms – Native to Japan, the Reishi and Shiitake Mushrooms are not only a great addition to your diet, but an amazing addition to your skincare regime for their anti-ageing properties.
- Vegetable Collagen – Vegetable collagen provides anti-ageing benefits by improving the firmness and elasticity of the skin and reducing the appearance of wrinkles, resulting in skin looking plumper and more youthful.