SHIPPING & DELIVERY
Now delivering to:
- Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, and South Korea
- Shoppers can enjoy free shipping for any purchases of USD 60 or above!
- For orders below US$60, a shipping fee of US$15 per order will be charged
- Due to the disruptions on global shipping caused by COVID-19, delivery times have become longer than usual. For the majority of orders, the estimated shipping time will be between 14-21 days after dispatch
Where is my order shipping from?
- Different products in your order may be shipped separately from various countries/ regions
- For example, products recommended for “Thailand Top Picks” could be shipping directly from Thailand whereas other items in your order could be shipping from Hong Kong
- As a result, your order may be split into more than one parcel for shipment and arrive to your delivery address at different times.
How can I check the delivery status?
- A tracking code issued by the shipping company will shared to you via email after your order has been dispatched. You can track the delivery status using this tracking code on the courier’s official website
- If you still have questions, you can email our Customer Care team at email@example.com
We will always strive to have your order delivered to you in a timely manner. For us to achieve this, please make sure to provide us with the correct and complete shipping/delivery information (non-remote area) when submitting your order.
Watsons World is not responsible for shipments/delivery that are delayed or returned as a result of incorrect or incomplete shipping information, failed delivery attempts, and/or unclaimed packages.
Will I be charged VAT?
Yes, your order could result in import duties and taxes (including VAT).
We recommend that you contact your local customs office for more information as customs policies and practices can vary considerably from one country to another.
Will I be charged import taxes and duties?
Yes, there could be charges depending on your countries custom regulations.
If there are import taxes and duties incurred, it will be the recipient’s responsibility to cover these costs. As we don’t have control over the amount that may be charged, we are unable to advise what the cost may be.
Watsons World will not be liable for a failure to deliver the order to recipient owing to the recipient’s failure to pay these import tax and duties.
- When ordering from Watsonsworld.com, please check that the product you are purchasing can be lawfully imported to your delivery destination.
- Customs policies vary widely between countries/regions; you should contact your local customs office for more information. When customs clearance procedures are required, it can cause delays beyond our original delivery estimates.
- Watsons World assumes no liability to the customer or to any other person for any loss or expense due to the failure of the customer to comply with this provision.